At CCUFL, we believe in providing our members the best products and services available. We also firmly believe that to be a leader in our business, we must provide a progressive, challenging, and rewarding work environment for our employees. We invite interested job seekers to apply to join our Central CU team.
Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems, and devises computer programs, systems and related procedures to process data. Works from specifications to develop or modify software programming applications. Codes, tests, debugs, and installs programs reports and procedures. Assignments are broad in nature, usually requiring competence to work on straightforward programs; may require guidance on more complex programs.
- Analyze business requirements of all credit union departments and translate them into a usable program.
- Ability to follow through with design, coding, testing, documentation and implementation of application software solutions.
- Assist with multiple areas of networking.
- Assist with daily, weekly, monthly jobs as needed.
- Assist with trouble shooting member and employee issues.
- Assist with training staff in applicable software applications.
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: JAVA, VB.Net, C#, C/C++, or VBA
- Ability to learn new technologies and programming languages as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts
- Ability to work individually as well as closely with a team
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Networking, bachelor’s degree in MIS preferred
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Primary Location: Pensacola, FL
CCUFL provides a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Competitive salaries
- 401k plan
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Company paid basic life insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Company paid disability insurance
- Twelve paid holidays per year and birthday off with pay
- Earn vacation and sick time
- 50% tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Technology equipment lease program
- Visa Card
- Monday – Friday Schedule
If you are interested in applying for a position with Central Credit Union, email your completed, signed application to Human Resources at email@example.com or mail to:
Central Credit Union of Florida
Attn: Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 17048
Pensacola, FL 32522-7048