Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does a CreataCard cost?
- $10.00 per card. For the month of September 2013, the first personalization of your Visa Debit /Visa Credit card is free. This free offer includes personalization of the Visa Debit Card and Visa Credit Card within the same member number and is limited to one checking account.
- If you see a screen that starts with "Congratulations", your order was successfully processed. Feel free to contact us the next business day to check on the status of your CreataCard order.
- If your picture is approved, you will receive your CreataCard within 7-10 business days. If your picture is not approved, you will be contacted by Central CU.
- You can change your photo with each order. There is a $10.00 fee for each order. If you order a Visa debit card the fee will be taken from the checking account linked to the debit card. If you order a Visa Gold or Classic credit card the fee will be taken from your main share savings account. If funds are not available, the CreataCard will not be ordered and you will be notified by Central CU.
- If the photo is not appropriate for viewing by a child, then it's not appropriate to create or modify with the CreataCard program. (no nudity, no violence, no weapons, no drugs/alcohol or related paraphernalia, no sexual innuendos, no derogatory images or references about religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, or physical/mental handicaps.)
- If the image is appropriate for viewing by a child, but you don't own it , then it's not appropriate to create or modify with the CreataCard program. (Celebrities, public figures, cartoons, computer generated images, copyrighted or trademarked characters or
- Terms and Conditions
- If you're unsure about your order, click the "Cancel Card Order" button to cancel the order. Once you click on "Submit Card Order" you will be charged $10.00 the following business day. If your image is not approved, you will be notified by Central CU and you will not be charged a fee.
- Within 90 days before your CreataCard expires, you will be notified by Central CU that you will need to re-order your CreataCard. You will have 30 days to re-order a new CreataCard. If you do not re-order a new CreataCard within 30 days, a standard Central CU card will be shipped to you prior to your expiration.
- In order to get the best quality print job on your card follow these tips:
- Try not to resize a small picture to a larger size. This can make your picture appear blurry or fuzzy.
- Use a picture in a JPG or PNG format with a resolution of 72 DPI or higher.
- Use a picture that is clear and in focus.
- Central CU will only view your CreataCard if the photo is not approved.
- When you order a CreataCard, the expiration date for the card is set to your current expiration date. 90 days before your CreataCard expires, you will be notified by Central CU that you need to re-order your CreataCard. You will have 30 days to re-order a new CreataCard. If you do not re-order a new CreataCard within 30 days, a standard Central CU card will be shipped to you.