At CCUFL, we believe in providing our members the best products and services available. We also firmly believe that to be a leader in our business, we must provide a progressive, challenging, and rewarding work environment for our employees. We invite interested job seekers to apply to join our Central CU team.
Job Title: Loan Processor
Report to: Vice President/Lending - Credit Manager
Purpose: Responsible for the processing of all member requests for financial assistance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interview members to ascertain their specific financial needs and any other circumstances.
- Gather financial documentation to support the loan application as required.
- Present loan applications for approval.
- Close loans and cross-sell all credit union products / services in accordance with service and sales training standards.
- Develop and maintain proficiency with membership and loan application systems.
- Aggressively cross-sell credit life, disability, GAP and MRC protection.
- Continually review Loan Policy to be familiar with all Loan guidelines and regulations.
- Answer daily calls from members regarding existing loans / visas.
- Maintain and prioritize daily tasks including follow-up on pending loans, title tracking, and closed loans.
- Project a professional and positive image of the credit union through appearance and action.
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act and OFAC.
- Must have prior lending experience.
If you are interested in applying for a position with Central Credit Union, complete our online employment application.