Mobile Banking Quick Set Up
Mobile Banking Quick Set Up Instructions
1. Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your cell phone or tablet.
2. Search for the FREE Central CU of Florida Mobile Banking app by entering Central CU or CCUFL in the search bar. All new users as well as current Android users will need to download the new app. Current IOS users will need to update the app.
3. New users can now Register and existing users can Log on with the same username and password that you use when logging into E-Branch. Click here to learn more about registering. Click here to learn more about resetting your password.
4. The first time you login on a device you will receive a notification that a new device has been detected. You will select how you would like the verification code to be sent to you.
5. The verification code will be text or emailed depending on the method you selected. It may take a few minutes to receive the code. Please check your junk or spam folder if you do not see it in your inbox.
6. Once you get the verification code, go back to the CCUFL app and enter the 6 digits in the box of the verification screen. You must slide the toggle switch if you want the device to be remembered for future sign-ins.
7. That’s it, you’re done. If you want to access your account on multiple devices, follow the same steps for each device. Please note that each device will require a new verification code.
If you require assistance in setting up the app, contact us at 850-474-0970 or 800-375-2235.